Home / Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
When will my goodies arrive?
Unless prior arrangements with Jam Jewellery have been made, your items will be sealed, shipped and sent within 3-4 working days. *Please note that all items are handmade to order, and some pieces may take slightly longer to manufacture. If this is the case, Jam Jewellery will tell you exactly when you can expect your order.
1. National (South Africa)We offer normal Counter to Counter ordinary parcel delivery with a tracking number at R30 for up to a 1Kg parcel. This takes more or less 3-7working days. Alternatively, for faster shipping we offer overnight (24hrs) Post Office Speed Services at a cost of R80 for up to a 1Kg parcel. Please Note: In some circumstances the parcel might take two days if the shipping location isn’t close to a city. **Please Note: Jam Jewellery requires a postal address and not a street address. If the customer doesn’t have a postal address the parcel still needs to be collected from the nearest Post Office.
2. International Shipping costs for normal international parcels:R150, Plus R20 for every extra item. Parcels will be shipped with normal airmail with a tracking number and will take 10-21 days. However, sometimes it might take longer/shorter. Please note that we can’t be held responsible for late deliveries due to posting system. For faster international shipping options customer must please enquire directly with shop owner: firstname.lastname@example.org For Australian customers, parcels might take longer than the given time because of customs and please note not all items can be posted, such as: wood, leather etc. IMPORTANT NOTICE: International buyers are responsible for any and all Customs Charges, Taxes & Additional posting Fees. Please note that shipping around any Public Holidays and other Holiday seasons can be very unpredictable. Thanks for your understanding, the postal service is a fickle being. Expidited Shipping For faster shipping options please contact the shop owner directly: email@example.com so that we can supply you with a quote. Shipping Insurance for both National and International parcels Insurance will only be added at the customer’s request. The insurance amount with regards to the value of the item will be added to the total amount. Please contact shop owner directly for any insurance inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Policies with Refunds and Repairs.
If an item arrives damaged or broken in the post I will gladly replace it! Please note: Unfortunately we don’t give any refunds/discounts at this stage, only a credit for the same amount. Only a 6 month warrantee is applicable on repairs which only include the following: general repairs due to workmanship error, small coloured stones up to 6mm in size. Center stones and bigger stones than the above mentioned are not under warrantee and should be insured by the client’s personal insurance. After 6 months the normal repair fee will be applicable. No repairs will be done to items with noticeable damage caused by falling or knocking which includes deep dents, cracks, scratches and other visible damage caused by the above mentioned. Repairs on every day wear and tear are not applicable.
- 'Falling Leaves' Silver Earrings R750.00
- Purple Heart Leather Bracelet R60.00
- Red Heart Leather Bracelet R60.00
- Silver Crown Earrings R200.00
- Silver Key Pendant R250.00